An exciting new project has been submitted to planning for Two modern two bedroom House in Camden Mews. The site of an old car repair shop will make way for two townhouses in this quaint and very central location.
The borough was created in 1965 from the former area of the metropolitan boroughs of Hampstead, Holborn, and St Pancras, which had formed part of the County of London. The borough was named after Camden Town, which had gained its name from Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden in 1795. The transcribed diaries of William Copeland Astbury, recently made available, describe Camden and the surrounding areas in great detail from 1829–1848.
There are 162 English Heritage blue plaques in the borough of Camden representing the many diverse personalities that have lived there.
5 Min Walk 29, 253 N29 N253 N279
15 Min Walk Camden
10 Min Walk Camden Road
If you would like to make an enquiry regarding this property,
call us on 020 8826 4359 or fill out the below form and a member of our team will be in touch.